FIS/edc solution for SAP has been designed to enable you to scan, recognize, verify and approve incoming invoices faster and with less effort. Due to the Invoice automation you will be able to process a bigger invoice amount in the same time.
The process consists of the following components:
Please find a short description and benefits of using them below.
Scan and recognition
- Maximal reduction of tipping effort
- Digitalization of documents
- Image archive
- Creation of a metadata as XML file
Integration with SAP
The program FIS/xee, part of FIS/edc, enables to convert documents into iDoc.
- Central exchange and conversion tool for SAP
- Conversion of XML invoice files from multiple scan and recognition systems
- Possibility of mapping creation for new documents (XML, iDoc)
Processing in SAP – FIS/edc
This SAP add-on enables to realize invoice verification.
- FIS/edc is 100% integrated with SAP and SAP cerficated
- FIS/edc can process invoices with purchase order reference (MIR0) and without (FB60)
- The invoice scan image is integrated on the invoice detail screen (no additional screen)
- All invoice processors has a realtime access to the invoice scan image – no more paper sending
- FIS/edc has a advanced processing tools for item, quantity and value comparison
- FIS/edc can be used worldwide and in multiple languages (English, German, French, Polish, Spanish…)
FIS/edc enables to use an approval procedure.
- No SAP account necessary to approve an invoice
- Access to a Webportal for invoice approval
- The invoice approver has a realtime access to the invoice scan image – no more paper sending
- Transparent and quick invoice approval possible customer (experience 1 or 2 days)
FIS/edc is able to archive the invoice scan image. Thanks to this the users have access to the required files.
- Access to the documents from multiple workstations
- 3 alternative archiving options available
- secure data storage (backups)
- possibility to use the archive for other document types and processes
Following clients are successful using FIS/edc:
If you want to discuss any questions with our international experienced project team do not hesitate to contact us.